This Bedding ensemble consists of a duvet cover and two (2) coordinating pillow shams. Our Grand Egyptian Cotton Blend Duvet Cover Sets are the highest thread count of Single-Ply Sateen weave available in the market. Comfort, quality and opulence set our Luxury Bedding in a class above the rest. Elegant yet durable, their softness is enhanced with each washing.
- package contains 1 duvet cover and 2 shams
- single-ply Egyptian Cotton Blend Duvet set. 60% Egyptian cotton and 40% Polyester
- bedding set features deluxe 600 thread count construction
- button enclosure avoids snags and makes it easy to wrap this quality cover around your favorite comforter
- woven with single-ply yarns
- single-ply bedding is woven with long staple cotton fibers for superior levels of quality, durability, and softness; these ultra fine yarns of cotton are silky, soft, and lustrous
- brand new factory sealed in a beautiful zippered package
Definition of a Duvet: It is a way to spruce up and change your bedroom décor, protect your expensive comforters, and get rid of those annoying top sheets. A duvet cover, also known as a comforter cover, is highly recommended to protect your comforter investment. Duvets have an opening at one end with button closures. Your comforter gets placed inside it.
Care instructions: Machine wash in color water with like colors. Tumble low on dry heat and remove promptly from dryer. Press with a warm iron if necessary. Do no bleach.
Dimensions: 3 Piece Full / Queen Set Includes: 1 Duvet Cover ( 90" x 92" ) and two (2) Shams (20" x 26") each.
Optional Accessories : Down Alternative Comforter: 300TC 100% Egyptian Cotton Cover, 750 Fill Power, 50oz Fill weight. Full/Queen : 90 x 90 inches | King/Cal King : 106 x 90 inches.
Enjoy FAST and FREE SHIPPING on all orders shipped anywhere in the USA. We also ship to all INTERNATIONAL countries including CANADA, APO & FPO addresses. Orders received are processed and shipped within 1-2 business days. After shipping your order, tracking number will be available via the order confirmation e-mail link you received after placing your order.