Wrap your self in the softness of the luxurious 100% Rayon from Bamboo sheets like those found in royalty homes. You won't be able to go back to cotton sheets after trying these 100% Rayon from bamboo sheets. Amazingly soft similar to cashmere of silk. 60% more absorbent than cotton. Sustainable, fast growth rate over 1 meter per day. Requires significantly less pesticides than cotton and is naturally irrigated. Natural anti-bacterial and deodorizing properties.
- " Viscose from Bamboo " or " Rayon from Bamboo" are both interchangeable common terms used when referring the Bamboo fabric derivatives. Bamboo woods undergo additional process before the fibers are spun into yarns. Therefore, bamboo yarns are turned into a Viscose or Rayon than woven to create bamboo fabrics.
- Extremely comfortable in all temperatures
- Very environmentally friendly
- Perfect for people with allergies and chemical sensitivity
- 100% Rayon from Bamboo (Viscose) , 300 Thread count
- Bamboo is one of the softest fabric in the world, noticeably softer than cotton
- Bamboo sheets naturally hug the body like Silk sheets do
- Bamboo is grown without pesticides
- Bamboo is highly resistant to dust mites
- Bamboo is one of the fastest growing plants because of it's ability to absorb water and is thus a very environmentally friendly material. These are the " Greenest Sheets" around. This explain why bamboo sheets wick so much water away from the body, keeping people dry and comfortable
Machine wash in color water with like colors. Tumble low on dry heat and
remove promptly from dryer. Press with a warm iron if necessary. Do no bleach.
4 Piece Full Set Includes: 1 Full Flat Sheet ( 80" x 94" ), 1 Fitted sheet ( 54" x 76" ) & two (2) Standard Pillow Cases (20" x 30" ) each.